Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My New Stamps & Die Arrived

OMG I'm like spending so much money on crafting supplies LOL.. I got a ton of clear / rubber stamps, which is either I hardly or never used. LOL on Friday I just bought a clear stamp with the matching die from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. Just came in the mail today.. this one I'm actually going to use because Christmas is just around the corner. I'm going to make the Christmas cards this year for our customers at North American Motors.



I'm super excited to get started. I think I will make several cards and see how it turns out.

I wanted to get the butterfly ones also... It looks so cute.. I should save so money first.. I so NEED a job.. LOL..

1 comment:

  1. these christmas stamps look great! Can't wait to see what you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete