Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Heat Embossing

Today I bought the VersaMark Watermark Pad because I was getting annoyed with how my stamped images are coming out.

Few days ago I decided to test out my Martha Stewart heat tool that I bought months ago. Long story short was disappointment. I waste so many paper just trying heat emboss. LOL was getting frustrated because it's like when pouring embossing powder t doesn't stick.. When I heat emboss the image its.. Well I don't know... Its like I didn't put much powder or something.. As shown below (image)

Well long story short I just found out by experimenting it was just the Martha Stewart Embossing Stamp pad.. It's not really sticky enough to hold the powder I guess.. And I have like two of those.. Wasted money :) Should of bought the VersaMark in the FIRST place LOL

Look at the difference between the two. I used the Snowman from the Inkadinkado Holiday Filigree set. Ive used the same embossing powder on both image which is from Martha Stewart. On the left I used the MS Embossing Stamp Pad and on the right I was the VersaMark Watermark Pad..

Now it's time to start making those Christmas cards LOL

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment