Monday, August 2, 2010

Mini Haul

Today I went to Michaels and Jo-Ann. I went to Michaels first to see if they had any I-Rock stencils. They didn't have any (just the jewels) so I just bought a pack of 12 decorative scissors. Later that I decided to go to Jo-Ann to see if they carried it also. Looked around and didn't see any. I was about to leave until I saw the paper pack called Nursery Rhymes with glitter and border stripes on clearance. The 12 x 12 paper pack is $2.97 and the border stripes is $.50

After going to those places I came home and saw a large envelope on our mailbox. So I opened it and it was my copic markers. There were only 5, I thought I ordered 6. To make sure I checked out my husband's PayPal account and it does say I've ordered 6. These were also on clearance at Stamp Happens. I bought them for $2.25 each. I bought a total of six markers but only got five of them :( the black one is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment