Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm to Sexy


It's alright..not as nice as others.. I tried...still trying to learn how to make cards :) With this card I should of embossed the Kraft paper one, so it doesn't look all that plain.

Challenge: Dare to be Sassy Thursday #31 - Sassy Studio Designs, Mojo 150 - Mojo Monday
Digital Stamp: I'm Every Women (Sassy Studio Designs), I'm to Sexy (Elegant Wordart 2)
Cardstock: Kraft and Light Blue (Recollections), White (Wausau Papers)
Accessories: I-Rock (Imaginisce), Glam Rocks - Mirror (Imaginisce), Decorative Scissor - Cloud (Craftsmart), Martha Stewart Corner Punch, Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, it's a gorgeous CAS card (clean and simple). Love your name...lol Thanks for joining the SSD challenge this week.
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo!

    ReplyDelete