Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sweetie Pie


YAY!!! My first challenge LOL. I should do this more often.. This is so much fun..

I used the Vintage Baking Digi and the sentiment "Sweetie Pie" from Create with TLC. I wanted to keep it kind of simple. All I used was the red cardstock from The Paper Company and the white from Wausau Paper. The red corners you see on the digital stamps are from a punch I bought from Michaels yesterday. It's called Victorian Photo Corner. I used coloring pencils to color the digital stamp nothing special. It's a brand called Artist's Loft, I bought that also from Michaels. The colors I used - Cherry Red, Silver, Ivory and Light Brown.

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Marilyn! It has a cafe feel to it. ~TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.. I tried..still getting use to cardmaking :)

    ReplyDelete