Wednesday, July 7, 2010

50% off Coupon at Michaels

50% off any one regular price item From July 4th to Saturday July 10, 2010

Coupon - US Stores
Coupon - Canada Stores

If think doesn't work you can always go to Michael's website www.michaels.com

I went there yesterday and I wanted to buy one of the Spellbinders Nestabilities but I couldn't seem to find it ANYWHERE in the store. I asked a sales associate but she didn't know what in the world I was talking about. She doesn't even know what are they. I told her they're dies for the die cut machines and they can also be used as stencils. She was like stencils are here and dies are on that isle. I was like they were in this section. And she was like they're were probably seasonal items that's why you don't seem them anymore. I was like SEASONAL, not even. Well anyways I couldn't find it so I decided to buy a Martha Stewart utility bone folder and a ek success punch (it was on clearance) They had lots of punches on clearance, most of them were gone.

Today I went to Ross and found a few great deals on punches as well. I got the green one for $3.99 and the black one for $4.99. They had tons of paper but decided to just get the punches for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment