Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday

Made this birthday card all night, didn't even sleep until maybe around 1am. I got it from a magazine I bought called Complete Cardmaking Issue 21. I just love that magazine. It just had the cutest cards in there. It also can with a free CD with all the images, paper, embellishments, etc they used. I decided to cut the whole entire picture individual. From the dog all the way to the letters. The letters took the longest. After everything was cut I took a Kraft card stock and glued it. I used a 3D dimensional on this one.

It was kind of funny seeing my 3 year old trying to help me out. He kept taking card stock from the table and putting it on the machine. I guess when he first saw me trying out my Sizzix Bigshot he wanted to do the same. I bought the Spellbinder Scallop Circles, so I wanted to give it go and see how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment