Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy Week

Last week just got kind of busy..Wednesday I took my mother-in-law to Marshalls, Ross then Target. Thursday it was her birthday so we had breakfast at Denny's then we headed to Nordstrom. Later that day my boyfriend took her to Kamameshi. Friday I can't remember what we did. Saturday was her surprise birthday party..She thought we (boyfriend and I) got her a bag. Everyone at the party thought it was real, even the people that work there.

Guess what it is?

I just loved it so much..I'm definitely getting my cakes from Anya. She makes the amazing cakes and it also taste so good. I just emailed her a picture of how I want it to look and she did it.

Anya's Cakes
(650) 863-2926
www.anyascakes.com

My birthday is coming up and I don't know what to do. LOL I know make BF buy me more scrapbooking supplies LOL..Got a wish list on Wishpot might as well send it to him LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment