Friday, October 22, 2010

Taking up Sewing

Its been awhile since I blogged about something. Past few days I've been shopping at Jo-Ann's. Their McCall patterns are on sale for $0.99 each. Got all that I needed LOL. Now got to go to Hancock Fabrics because their Butterick patterns are on sale too for $0.99 LOL

Well I don't think I'll be making any cards any time soon.. My printer just broke.. The kids keeps sticking stuff inside where you put the paper in. I could still make cards.. I have a ton of clear stamps that haven't seen the light of day... I also have some rubber stamps as well.. A few of them are not mounted..

I think I'll be sewing for awhile until I get my printer fix.. I can make cards with my clear/rubber stamps but not in the mood right now :)

1 comment:

  1. It is good hear that your kids are helping lot in your daily life. I found lots of information from all blog post. Using different stuffs in card work is great.
    Wall Tiles & Floor Tiles

    ReplyDelete