Saturday, September 18, 2010

Scrapbook U + Michaels Run

Exhausted LOL.. I just came back from Scrapbook U, Michaels, Marshalls and Ross. La La Land Crafts just had a stamp release event at Scrapbook so I went. Came home with a bunch of goodies. Met the artists of La La Land Crafts, both signed couple of my stamps :) While I was there I also made a Happy Birthday card. I can't remeber which stamp image they used.. I just put it together.. I'll probably color it in tomorrow..

Stamps I go while there (total of 6 stamps) :

Hubby wasn't done riding (mountain biking) So.. After the event I decided to go to Michaels to pass the time.. I was just going to look but saw these cute holiday stamps that were a dollar so I grabbed a few.. then all of a sudden I grabbed a whole bunch of other things LOL..

So what did I end up getting LOL.. A red and green embossing powder, stickles, tray, 3 mini holiday stamps, 1 large holiday stamp from Inkadinkado called Holiday Filigree (there's actually 2 sheets with 16 clear stamps all together), also bought a stamp cleaning pad (finally - been wanting to get one), a VersaMarker monochromatic pen and a scrapbook case. Should of got 1 more and a stackable case. It was 50% off and it was the last day too :( Well anyways I'll be busy making Christmas cards.. I know it's early for that but I wanted to see how it turns out. If it looks good.. I going to be VERY busy during the month of December.. I'll be making the cards this year for our clients instead of ordering them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment