Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Girl



Haven't made any cards for awhile.. Today I made two.. I'm going to add the another one later..

Challenge: Chi Chi Memories Sketch Challenge No. 13
Digital Stamp: Birthday Girl - Chi Chi Memories
Copic Markers: R29, E00, E000 and E25
Color Pencil: Dark Blue, Cherry Red, Dark Green, Yellow
Cardstock: White - Wausau Papers, Yellow - The Paper Company and the cupcakes in the background is from Joann's
Supplies: I used one of my Sizzix embossing folders I bought few days ago from Michaels. It's called Damask. Fiskars Personal Trimmer, Sizzix Big Shot, MS Corner Punch, Circle Stickers from the Color Blocking paper pack by DCWV

2 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! i love the color combos. Thanks for playing CCM's sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ^_^...it looks so sweet to me.
    thanks for playing with CCM.do come back for the new challenge ^_^

    hugs
    yenni

    ReplyDelete