Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Trip to the Store

Right after I picked up my son from school.. Decided to check JoAnns to see if they have Memento ink. Really need one for my The Greeting Farm stamps.. I used I think Colorbox and a little bit got on one or two of my Copic markers :(

I didn't see any so I went to the clearance section and found a bunch of clear stamps.. There were a lot of paper packs also, didn't like any of them so paid for the stamps and left. After JoAnns I drove to Michaels.. They also didn't have Memento ink.. I was about to leave and just go home until I remember that I wanted to make my own rubber stamp. So I just grabbed tracing paper and 2 of Speedball's pink rubber thing.. Forgot what's it called.. I found a tutorial on how to make your rubber stamp few days I'll post it later on today maybe..

Also my ink is on its way here.. Tracking it online :) Yay!! Finally get to continue making cards..

No comments:

Post a Comment