Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday

I used my MS Circle Scissor (not the new one..) and my circles are turning out so ugly. I mean its NOT coming out perfect. I think I should buy the punches instead. Yup punches it is. It's either Stampin' Up or the regular EK Success Brand (well I know EK Success made the Stampin' Up ones) I meant to say either buy it from Stampin' Up or go to the store... Store it is :) LOL.. If the stores don't have the slim version them I'm going with Stampin' Up.

Well anyways back to the card. I didn't have any so I made one out of red cardstock. I cut I think 1/2" stripe and (2) 1/4" stripe. Folded the (2) 1/4" like a bow. I then glued one of the I-Rock jewel in the middle.

Stamp: Bigsby Karen Doodles
Sketch: Card Patterns Sketch 58
Paper: Red - Recollections, White - Wausau
Accessories: MS Simple Circle Scissors, Tombow Adhesive, Friskars Personal Trimmer, I-Rock, I-Rock jewel, MS Corner Punch

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted that about the ap this morning - led me here! I think your blog looks great, I'm always looking for new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete