Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blick Art Materials

Today I went to Blick's grand opening in San Francisco. Bought 5 Copic Markers. They were 5.99 each but when I got to the counter I got 30% off each marker :) I thought they were all sketch, only 1 is the sketch and the other 4 are the original. But thats alright.. Tested they all out and I actually like the original because of the tip, it's stiff. Good for coloring small areas..

Well anyways I won't be making any cards for awhile. My printer is out of ink :(.. Wanted to do several challenges but nooooo the black just had to run out.. Actually I been knowing :) but it's weird it let me print anyways without black ink.. It used the other colors to make black..

All I can do now is just buy image stamps for now I guess.. I remember I just bought several The Greeting Farm from a lady at Split Coast Stampers maybe I should make cards out of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment