Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back from the Scrapbook Expo

Just got back.. Didn't really buy much.. Had so much fun looking at everything.. LOL but my husband was like total bored at of his mind..

I got the chance to see Stephanie from The Stamp of Life.. LOL took me awhile to find her because that place was sort of huge :)

Had a blast I might go to the Sacramento one :) that's coming this November

Me at The Stamp of Life booth

Stephanie and I

Few of the things I bought while my family and I were there.

There were several other items I wanted but forgot to grab.. Like at The Stamps of Life booth.. forgot to grab the stamp scrubber I saw there.. Then I the Scrap-Mart booth I forgot to grab several nesties there :( Oh well I can buy them online except the stuff from The Stamps of Life they don't have the scrubber online :(

[Updated: Aug. 12, 2010 4:54pm] LOL I'm in The Stamps of Life Flickr Gallery. Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment