Friday, July 30, 2010

Michaels Run (Again) - Large Circle Cutter

LOL today I went to Michaels. Decided to get the new Martha Stewart Large Circle Cutter :) I also bought a scrapbook case for my 12 x 12 paper. Was going to get more cases because they were all 40% off. Well anyways I bought it.. I couldn't wait.. This retails from $24.99 at Michaels.. I used my 40% on this so it became $14.99..

The large circle cutter looks pretty neat.. It can cut 4-12" circles. I'm going to play with it soon.. I should of bought the large glass mat in the first place. I think I have the small one.. Yea just checked real quick it 9 x 12..

I should stop spending so much money. I'm like At Michaels every single day. If not at Michaels.. I'm either at TJ Maxx, Marshalls or Ross :) those places, you can sometimes find great deals on scrapbooking stuff. Like the paper packs I bought weeks ago. Michaels still carries them and it retails for $19.99 - $24.99. Like the ABC glittery packs.. They're I think $24.99 (12 x 12").. I got them for $4.99 at TJ Maxx and the Martha Stewart ones..it's I think $19.99 at Michaels and at Marshalls it was $3.99. Wow what a difference there LOL.. You'll SOMETIMES find great deals NOT always. They don't really carry much scrapbooking stuff.

OMG good thing I bought the I-Rock yesterday. When I was there early today it was all sold out. I was trying to find the stencils (or whatever they are called..I'll check later) for the I-Rock. Which they didn't have ANY and notice all the I-Rock tool were gone.

Well anyways enough with the chit chat I'm off to play with my new circle cutter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment