Friday, July 30, 2010

Martha Stewart Large Circle Cutter

I tried out my new toy few minutes ago.. All I can say is WOW.. LOL.. It makes the PERFECT circles. Wayyyy better than the Martha Stewart Circle Cutter (I also own this one). It was so easy to use..had no problem.. Instructions was real easy to read (but sorta long.. didn't really read it LOL.. just looked at the pictures). I'll upload more photos of it later on.. I'll probably blog about how to use it :) I'm trying to finish a project I'm doing at the moment.

[UPDATE: JULY 31,2010 12:01AM PST]
Sorry it's kind of dark.. I'll retake all the photos later on.. These were all taken from my phone. On this blog this just shows you where to store your extra blades, how to change the size, and where to put the blade to begin cutting. On my next blog I'll make a video on everything.. :)


This is where you can store the extra blades.

To change the size..pull up..then move it to whatever size you want. Once selected let go.

To get started making circles, flip it upside down and place a blade under the nob. Just plug it in.. It's that simple. To remove the safety cap.. you must slide it off.. DO NOT pull it out..

No comments:

Post a Comment