Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fairy Special Birthday


Few hours ago I just made a birthday card with a digital stamp. Can't remember where I got it from, well the fairy that is. I got the "Wishing you a fairy special Birthday" free from Digital Doodling. For the cardstock I used the light purple from the Recollection and the white is from Wausau. I colored the digital stamp using color pencils. I can't remember what I used.. I know Ivory for the skin, Blue Violet and Light Violet for the wings, headband, clothing, and socks. Dark Green and Emerald Green for the leaf. I can't remember what I used the for flowers, hair and the eyes. I just bought color pencils from Micheals, they're called Artist's Loft.

I want to try this with Copic Sketch markers. Had so much fun coloring the fairy.. More to come. I've got tons of digital stamps to use. They were all freebies, more were limited time freebies. You should check out Free Digital Stamps it takes you directly to website that's offering free digital stamps.

My Favorite Digital Stamps Designs
The Greeting Farm
Sassy Design Studios
Pixie Dust Studio
Meljin's Design
Mo's Digital Pencils

[UPDATE: JULY 16, 2010]: Digital stamp is by Victoria Case Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment