Saturday, June 12, 2010

Been Busy..

I haven't made a card or scrapbook in awhile.. I been very busy with the two little ones.. We just recently came back from Anaheim, CA. Celebrated my 26th birthday at California Adventures and Disneyland. It was the kids first time going there. Had so much fun the just my little family. Rode all the rides together and watched the fireworks at night. Couldn't ask for more.. LOL my husband was like "I should of just bought you the iPad" and I was like yup you should of. LOL.

On our way back home we stopped at this shopping center to wait out on the traffic. Saw they had Michaels so I stopped by to look around. Saw the had a Stamp-a-ma-jig so I bought one. My local Michaels don't even have most of the things they have. It was like $12.99 I think...didn't have my coupon, didn't think I would stop by a Michaels around there. Long story short I went to my local Michaels to return and buy again so I can use my 50% coupon. Right when I was about to give the lady the coupon she was like oh wait you can't you use.. the item is on clearance. I was like WHAT!! WOW.. and I paid full price the other day.. LOL well got to use my coupon on something else..

I'll probably get back into cardmaking and scrapbooking this week..

No comments:

Post a Comment