Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Score!!!

OMG!! Finally got a Martha Stewart Score Board. I've been going to my local Michael's almost every other day (or so) just to check if they have any in stock. I went there today to look for the Martha Stewart Edger Punch - Scallop..for a project I was about to do but instead I found the board. Snagged it and paid..LOL I didn't even look around to see what else was new, like I always do when there. I used my 40% off coupon on this so I saved about $9 which is pretty good. Didn't want to buy online because shipping especially eBay which was is almost the same price as the item. Others even over priced the board.

I've also bought the circle cutter by Martha Stewart..I wonder if it's good. I wanted the Stampin' Up Circle Scissors Plus but I couldn't wait. If it's doesn't cut good circles I'm returning it and just get the circle scissors hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment