Sunday, April 18, 2010

Why the Nyte Stamper

For the past two weeks I've been buying so much stamping supplies for me to get started making cards, tags, gifts, etc. Shhhhh don't tell my boyfriend that..LOL I spend so much money trying to get everything I need. But I should slow down because our auto service/repair shop isn't doing to good.

I bought so much stamps and have no ink..LOL..I'm not really sure what to get anyways.. I just keep buying clear stamps that I like. I don't have paper or ink. Well last week I ordered card stocks, ink and ribbons from my Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Well right now I have Sizzix Big Shot (pink/black), Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress Kit, Martha Stewart Heat Tool, several clear stamps from various brands and two wood mount stamp sets from Stampin' Up!

I just watched a video on YouTube to see what I need to get started in stamping and card-making. The lady said all you need is S.I.P. Which stands for Stamps, Ink and Paper. LOL. A good way to remember the basic stuff you need.

Well I kind of got an idea what I need anyways. I been looking at some card ideas from people on Splitcoaststampers. It tells you what supplies they use on their projects

Oh and why the name Nyte Stamper LOL. Mommy during the day and stamper at night LOL. I can only do my card project at night while my kids sleep. It's hard to watch/care for them and make cards at the same time. It's different if they're older but they're not. One is three and one is 3 months. Both are born on January :) and I was hoping my daughter (3 month old) would be born on either Christmas or New Years that would be an awesome gift LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment