Friday, April 30, 2010

{ippity} Chick

So excited..I just love Unity's stamp. I've a new member of the {ippity} chic team LOL. Well I don't have any of the {ippity} kits but well get some soon. Just trying to decide what to get first. I guess I'm just going to slowly get my inventory in. But if anyone wants to purchase any of the kits let me know. I'm also here 24/7 to answer any questions you my have.

Little about {ippity} stamps..They're high quality deeply etched red rubber stamps. Are in eco-friendly packaging. Pre-Cut - Mounted on Cling Foam to be used with any Acrylic Block or Unity Handle

Available Kits
2010 Spring Collection – Available Thursday May 13, 2010

Can't view the PDF files email at nytestamper@gmail.com and I can send you the file via email.

{ippity} kits are only available through {ippity} peeps. NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES.

Kits are $18 - $24 each. FREE SHIPPING

How to Order:
Email NyteStamper@gmail.com with the following information:
Name, email address, quantity and item.

No comments:

Post a Comment