Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Card Making Kits

I was up all night last night looking into those card making kits from demonstrators, website, etc. I can't decide which one to go to. I looked into I think it was called CardMaker Kit of the Month Club. Each month the kits looks interesting and sometimes it's not. If I join now the first kit is 50% off plus I get 5 free gifts (a versatile embossing and piercing tool with interchangeable tips, reusable acrylic "Created by ..." stamp, a handy stamp block, a bone folder, a zippered storage pouch. Decided not to go with them even if the free gifts.

I check out The Stamp of Life and it looked very interesting and also Paper Wishes...I don't know I still can't choose..LOL I don't want to end joining every club I see, that's interesting..

They're still those Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and Close to My Heart Consultants.

UPDATE: Apr. 21, 2010 11:23PM PST
I looked into The {Stamps} of Life Club!. It's actually a stamp club. You'll get new set of stamps every month. As part of the club you get Limited Edition and Exclusive Club Member Stamps (not available to the public), also storage sheet organizers three times a year..LOL..I just love clear stamps. Awwww man Unity Stamp Co. also has a kit of the month club. I like their stamps too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment