Monday, April 26, 2010

Again with the spending

LOL I need to kind of slow down in spending so much money on scrapbooking/stamping supplies. Friday (I think) I become a club member of The {Stamp} of Life. Getting my April stamp of the month in the mail soon. I also bought two more Stampin' Up! ink pads on eBay. Saturday I went to Joanns (40% off on most scrapbooking supplies) and bought one transparent cardstock and, one white cardstock, Stamp It magazine, Papers & Craft magazine, and craft foam. Then on Sunday :) I went to Michaels I wanted to buy a Martha Stewart Scoring Board or stamp cleaner but they don't have any one those. What kind of store carries stamps and don't have any stamp cleaners? I was also looking for Sizzix dies but they don't have to many selection. I need to find store than mainly sells scrapbooking supplies. Well I was about to just go to another Michaels but I just decided to buy the Sizzix Texture Starter Kit - True Love.

I should stop spending so much money. I need to save it..LOL I decided to become a Close to My Heart consultant but not anytime soon :)

Talk about slowly buying my craft supplies LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment