Friday, April 23, 2010

First Card


So today I tried out my clear stamps. I kind of messed up..oh well..just testing to see how it looks. I used the Heidi Grace Christmas Stamp, Sahara Sand cardstock from Stampin' Up! and the ink color was Moss Green from Colorbox. I just wanted to try something simple at first so I cut up the cardstock to make a 3 x 3 card. I didn't really cut it up I used my paper cutter of course (Fiskars Portable Trimmer). Using scissors will make it look weird probably. I bought always a year ago, still working pretty good.

I tried cleaning my stamp with the Stazon All-Purpose Cleaner and it turned my clear stamp kinda yellowish. Is that normal? Is it was the ink I used? Or is it that I didn't clean it well enough. Yeah I'm pretty sure I didn't clean it well enough. Everytime I watch a YouTube of someone stamping cards, their clear stamps still looks clear to me. LOL.

LOL you can really tell which one I used. Three of them are like yellowish. Am I not cleaning it well. Now I'm like kind of scared to stamp something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment